Indonesia says military chief barred from US, seeks explanation - Breaking News Alert

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, 23 October 2017

Indonesia says military chief barred from US, seeks explanation

Indonesia says military chief barred from US, seeks explanationIndonesia said Sunday its military chief had been refused entry to the United States and asked Washington for an explanation. General Gatot Nurmantyo was due to attend a conference in Washington at the request of General Joseph F. Dunford, chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, but the military said he was unable to board his Emirates flight in Jakarta on Saturday.




from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines http://ift.tt/2z1qWtj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here